These authors contributed equally to this work.
Horizontal gene transfer and the rock record: comparative genomics of phylogenetically distant bacteria that induce wrinkle structure formation in modern sediments
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 119–132, March 2014
How to Cite
Flood, B. E., Bailey, J. V. and Biddle, J. F. (2014), Horizontal gene transfer and the rock record: comparative genomics of phylogenetically distant bacteria that induce wrinkle structure formation in modern sediments. Geobiology, 12: 119–132. doi: 10.1111/gbi.12072
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!