N. Bélanger and C. Carcaillet are co-first authors and contributed equally to this paper.
Periglacial fires and trees in a continental setting of Central Canada, Upper Pleistocene
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 109–118, March 2014
How to Cite
Bélanger, N., Carcaillet, C., Padbury, G. A., Harvey-Schafer, A. N. and Van Rees, K. J. C. (2014), Periglacial fires and trees in a continental setting of Central Canada, Upper Pleistocene. Geobiology, 12: 109–118. doi: 10.1111/gbi.12076
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Institut National des Sciences de l'Univers
- Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS)
- Centre d'étude de la forêt
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!