Magnetite formation from ferrihydrite by hyperthermophilic archaea from Endeavour Segment, Juan de Fuca Ridge hydrothermal vent chimneys
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 200–211, May 2014
How to Cite
Jennifer Lin, T., Breves, E. A., Dyar, M. D., Ver Eecke, H. C., Jamieson, J. W. and Holden, J. F. (2014), Magnetite formation from ferrihydrite by hyperthermophilic archaea from Endeavour Segment, Juan de Fuca Ridge hydrothermal vent chimneys. Geobiology, 12: 200–211. doi: 10.1111/gbi.12083
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2013
- NSF Division of Ocean Sciences. Grant Number: OCE-0732611
- Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation. Grant Number: GBMF 3297
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!