Both authors contributed equally to this work.
3-D analysis of bacterial cell-(iron)mineral aggregates formed during Fe(II) oxidation by the nitrate-reducing Acidovorax sp. strain BoFeN1 using complementary microscopy tomography approaches
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 340–361, July 2014
How to Cite
Schmid, G., Zeitvogel, F., Hao, L., Ingino, P., Floetenmeyer, M., Stierhof, Y.-D., Schroeppel, B., Burkhardt, C. J., Kappler, A. and Obst, M. (2014), 3-D analysis of bacterial cell-(iron)mineral aggregates formed during Fe(II) oxidation by the nitrate-reducing Acidovorax sp. strain BoFeN1 using complementary microscopy tomography approaches. Geobiology, 12: 340–361. doi: 10.1111/gbi.12088
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2013
- NIGMS. Grant Number: P41-GM103311
- DFG Emmy-Noether program. Grant Number: OB 362/1-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!