The isotopic biosignatures of photo- vs. thiotrophic bivalves: are they preserved in fossil shells?
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 406–423, September 2014
How to Cite
Dreier, A., Loh, W., Blumenberg, M., Thiel, V., Hause-Reitner, D. and Hoppert, M. (2014), The isotopic biosignatures of photo- vs. thiotrophic bivalves: are they preserved in fossil shells?. Geobiology, 12: 406–423. doi: 10.1111/gbi.12093
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2014
- Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: BL 971/1-3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!