Primary Research Article
Toward a recovery time: forest herbs insight related to anthropogenic acidification
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 11, pages 3383–3394, November 2012
How to Cite
Riofrío-Dillon, G., Bertrand, R. and Gégout, J.-C. (2012), Toward a recovery time: forest herbs insight related to anthropogenic acidification. Global Change Biology, 18: 3383–3394. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12002
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 AUG 2012 02:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2012
- National Institute of Rural, Water and Forestry Engineering
- National Forest Department
- French Environment and Energy Management Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!