Primary Research Article
Winter cold tolerance and the geographic range separation of Bromus tectorum and Bromus rubens, two severe invasive species in North America
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 3654–3663, December 2012
How to Cite
Bykova, O. and Sage, R. F. (2012), Winter cold tolerance and the geographic range separation of Bromus tectorum and Bromus rubens, two severe invasive species in North America. Global Change Biology, 18: 3654–3663. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12003
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 AUG 2012 09:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2012
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship
- National Science and Engineering Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!