Primary Research Article
Natural pipes in blanket peatlands: major point sources for the release of carbon to the aquatic system
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 3568–3580, December 2012
How to Cite
Holden, J., Smart, R. P., Dinsmore, K. J., Baird, A. J., Billett, M. F. and Chapman, P. J. (2012), Natural pipes in blanket peatlands: major point sources for the release of carbon to the aquatic system. Global Change Biology, 18: 3568–3580. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12004
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 AUG 2012 09:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2011
- UK Natural Environment Research Council (NERC). Grant Number: NE/E003168/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!