Comments on “A test of a field-based 15N-nitrous oxide pool dilution technique to measure gross N2O production in soil” by Yang et al. (2011), Global Change Biology, 17, 3577–3588
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 133–135, January 2013
How to Cite
Well, R. and Butterbach-Bahl, K. (2013), Comments on “A test of a field-based 15N-nitrous oxide pool dilution technique to measure gross N2O production in soil” by Yang et al. (2011), Global Change Biology, 17, 3577–3588. Global Change Biology, 19: 133–135. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12005
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 AUG 2012 10:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!