Primary Research Article
Tidal freshwater forest accretion does not keep pace with sea level rise
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 3615–3623, December 2012
How to Cite
Craft, C. B. (2012), Tidal freshwater forest accretion does not keep pace with sea level rise. Global Change Biology, 18: 3615–3623. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12009
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 AUG 2012 08:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2012
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: TUL-563-07/08
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: OCE-9982133
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!