Primary Research Article
Amazon's vulnerability to climate change heightened by deforestation and man-made dispersal barriers
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 3606–3614, December 2012
How to Cite
Feeley, K. J. and Rehm, E. M. (2012), Amazon's vulnerability to climate change heightened by deforestation and man-made dispersal barriers. Global Change Biology, 18: 3606–3614. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12012
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 AUG 2012 08:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!