Primary Research Article
Atmospheric change alters performance of an invasive forest insect
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 3543–3557, December 2012
How to Cite
Couture, J. J. and Lindroth, R. L. (2012), Atmospheric change alters performance of an invasive forest insect. Global Change Biology, 18: 3543–3557. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12014
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 AUG 2012 08:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2011
- US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-95ER62125
- Michigan Technological University. Grant Number: DE-AC02-98CH10886
- US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-06ER64232
- University of Wisconsin Hatch. Grant Number: WIS04898
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!