Primary Research Article
Predicting cyanobacterial dynamics in the face of global change: the importance of scale and environmental context
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 3477–3490, December 2012
How to Cite
Taranu, Z. E., Zurawell, R. W., Pick, F. and Gregory-Eaves, I. (2012), Predicting cyanobacterial dynamics in the face of global change: the importance of scale and environmental context. Global Change Biology, 18: 3477–3490. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12015
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 SEP 2012 02:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2012
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council
- Fonds Québécois de la Recherche sur la Nature et les Technologies
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!