Primary Research Article
Synergistic effects of ocean acidification and warming on overwintering pteropods in the Arctic
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 3517–3528, December 2012
How to Cite
Lischka, S. and Riebesell, U. (2012), Synergistic effects of ocean acidification and warming on overwintering pteropods in the Arctic. Global Change Biology, 18: 3517–3528. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12020
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 SEP 2012 09:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2012
- Biological Impacts of Ocean Acidification. Grant Number: 03F0608A
- European Community's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: 211384
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!