Juxiu Liu and Wenjuan Huang contributed equally to this work.
Primary Research Article
Nitrogen to phosphorus ratios of tree species in response to elevated carbon dioxide and nitrogen addition in subtropical forests
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 208–216, January 2013
How to Cite
Liu, J., Huang, W., Zhou, G., Zhang, D., Liu, S. and Li, Y. (2013), Nitrogen to phosphorus ratios of tree species in response to elevated carbon dioxide and nitrogen addition in subtropical forests. Global Change Biology, 19: 208–216. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12022
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2012 06:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31 070 439
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Numbers: KSCX2-EW-Q-8, KSCX2-EW-J-28
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: XDA05050208
Table S1. Nitrogen concentrations (mg g−1) in plant tissues of five tree species under different CO2 and N treatments.
Table S2. Phosphorus concentrations (mg g−1) in plant tissues of five tree species under different CO2 and N treatments.
Figure S1. Total annual precipitation and mean annual temperature in Guangzhou City, China, during the experimental period from 2006 to 2009.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.