Primary Research Article
Widespread decreases in topsoil inorganic carbon stocks across China's grasslands during 1980s–2000s
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 3672–3680, December 2012
How to Cite
Yang, Y., Fang, J., Ji, C., Ma, W., Mohammat, A., Wang, S., Wang, S., Datta, A., Robinson, D. and Smith, P. (2012), Widespread decreases in topsoil inorganic carbon stocks across China's grasslands during 1980s–2000s. Global Change Biology, 18: 3672–3680. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12025
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2012 06:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China on Global Change. Grant Number: 2010CB950600
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31021001, 31170410
- Strategic Priority Research Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: XDA05050503
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!