Primary Research Article
Can a thermally tolerant symbiont improve the future of Caribbean coral reefs?
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 273–281, January 2013
How to Cite
Ortiz, J. C., González-Rivero, M. and Mumby, P. J. (2013), Can a thermally tolerant symbiont improve the future of Caribbean coral reefs?. Global Change Biology, 19: 273–281. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12027
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 SEP 2012 09:40PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!