Variable temperature effects of Open Top Chambers at polar and alpine sites explained by irradiance and snow depth
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 64–74, January 2013
How to Cite
Bokhorst, S., Huiskes, A., Aerts, R., Convey, P., Cooper, E. J., Dalen, L., Erschbamer, B., Gudmundsson, J., Hofgaard, A., Hollister, R. D., Johnstone, J., Jónsdóttir, I. S., Lebouvier, M., Van de Vijver, B., Wahren, C.-H. and Dorrepaal, E. (2013), Variable temperature effects of Open Top Chambers at polar and alpine sites explained by irradiance and snow depth. Global Change Biology, 19: 64–74. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12028
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 SEP 2012 09:43PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2012
- Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- French Polar Institute
- Australian Research Council
- British Antarctic Survey
- European Commission
- Norwegian Svalbard Society
- Norwegian Polar Institute
- University of Innsbruck
- Club Allegra Munich
- Icelandic Research Fund
- U.S. National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!