Methane emissions from rice paddies natural wetlands, lakes in China: synthesis new estimate
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 19–32, January 2013
How to Cite
Chen, H., Zhu, Q., Peng, C., Wu, N., Wang, Y., Fang, X., Jiang, H., Xiang, W., Chang, J., Deng, X. and Yu, G. (2013), Methane emissions from rice paddies natural wetlands, lakes in China: synthesis new estimate. Global Change Biology, 19: 19–32. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12034
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 SEP 2012 08:25PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31100348
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- China QianRen program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!