Primary Research Article
Driving factors of a vegetation shift from Scots pine to pubescent oak in dry Alpine forests
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 229–240, January 2013
How to Cite
Rigling, A., Bigler, C., Eilmann, B., Feldmeyer-Christe, E., Gimmi, U., Ginzler, C., Graf, U., Mayer, P., Vacchiano, G., Weber, P., Wohlgemuth, T., Zweifel, R. and Dobbertin, M. (2013), Driving factors of a vegetation shift from Scots pine to pubescent oak in dry Alpine forests. Global Change Biology, 19: 229–240. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12038
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 SEP 2012 07:59PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!