Primary Research Article
The response of soil organic carbon of a rich fen peatland in interior Alaska to projected climate change
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 604–620, February 2013
How to Cite
Fan, Z., David McGuire, A., Turetsky, M. R., Harden, J. W., Michael Waddington, J. and Kane, E. S. (2013), The response of soil organic carbon of a rich fen peatland in interior Alaska to projected climate change. Global Change Biology, 19: 604–620. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12041
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 SEP 2012 03:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DEB-0425328, DEB-0724514, DEB-0830997, DEB-0620579
- USDA Forest Service Pacific Northwest Research. Grant Number: PNW01-JV11261952-231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!