Primary Research Article
Range margin shifts of birds revisited – the role of spatiotemporally varying survey effort
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 420–430, February 2013
How to Cite
Kujala, H., Vepsäläinen, V., Zuckerberg, B. and Brommer, J. E. (2013), Range margin shifts of birds revisited – the role of spatiotemporally varying survey effort. Global Change Biology, 19: 420–430. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12042
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 SEP 2012 04:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2012
- LUOVA Graduate School and Finnish Cultural Foundation
- Academy Researcher. Grant Number: 1131390
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!