Primary Research Article
Biodiversity buffers pollination from changes in environmental conditions
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 540–547, February 2013
How to Cite
Brittain, C., Kremen, C. and Klein, A.-M. (2013), Biodiversity buffers pollination from changes in environmental conditions. Global Change Biology, 19: 540–547. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12043
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 SEP 2012 05:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
- DFG German Research Foundation. Grant Number: KL 1849 ⁄ 4-1
- Alexander von Humboldt, Hellmann, and the Mc-Donnell 21st Century Foundations
- University of California, Berkeley
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!