Primary Research Article
Impacts of 3 years of elevated atmospheric CO2 on rhizosphere carbon flow and microbial community dynamics
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 621–636, February 2013
How to Cite
Drigo, B., Kowalchuk, G. A., Knapp, B. A., Pijl, A. S., Boschker, H. T. S. and van Veen, J. A. (2013), Impacts of 3 years of elevated atmospheric CO2 on rhizosphere carbon flow and microbial community dynamics. Global Change Biology, 19: 621–636. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12045
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 SEP 2012 05:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2011
- Netherlands Research Council
- Biodiversity and Global Change program. Grant Number: 852.00.40
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!