Primary Research Article
Net greenhouse gas balance in response to nitrogen enrichment: perspectives from a coupled biogeochemical model
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 571–588, February 2013
How to Cite
Lu, C. and Tian, H. (2013), Net greenhouse gas balance in response to nitrogen enrichment: perspectives from a coupled biogeochemical model. Global Change Biology, 19: 571–588. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12049
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 OCT 2012 12:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2011
- NASA IDS Program. Grant Number: NNG04GM39C
- NASA LCLUC Program. Grant Number: NNX08AL73G
- NASA Terrestrial Ecology Program
- NASA Atmospheric Composition: Modeling and Analysis Program. Grant Number: NNH10CC80C
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!