These authors contributed equally to this work.
Primary Research Article
Climate change reduces offspring fitness in littoral spawners: a study integrating organismic response and long-term time-series
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 373–386, February 2013
How to Cite
Bartolini, F., Barausse, A., Pörtner, H.-O. and Giomi, F. (2013), Climate change reduces offspring fitness in littoral spawners: a study integrating organismic response and long-term time-series. Global Change Biology, 19: 373–386. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12050
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 OCT 2012 08:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
- EU Marie Curie Individual Fellowship. Grant Number: IEF-FP7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!