Primary Research Article
Modeling plant species distributions under future climates: how fine scale do climate projections need to be?
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 473–483, February 2013
How to Cite
Franklin, J., Davis, F. W., Ikegami, M., Syphard, A. D., Flint, L. E., Flint, A. L. and Hannah, L. (2013), Modeling plant species distributions under future climates: how fine scale do climate projections need to be?. Global Change Biology, 19: 473–483. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12051
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 OCT 2012 12:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2012
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: BCS-0824708, DEB-0824708, EF-1065826
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FC02-06ER64159
- California Energy Commission. Grant Number: 500-08-020
- The Nature Conservancy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!