Primary Research Article
Toward a loss of functional diversity in stream fish assemblages under climate change
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 387–400, February 2013
How to Cite
Buisson, L., Grenouillet, G., Villéger, S., Canal, J. and Laffaille, P. (2013), Toward a loss of functional diversity in stream fish assemblages under climate change. Global Change Biology, 19: 387–400. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12056
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 OCT 2012 07:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!