Primary Research Article
Thawing permafrost increases old soil and autotrophic respiration in tundra: Partitioning ecosystem respiration using δ13C and ∆14C
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 649–661, February 2013
How to Cite
Hicks Pries, C. E., Schuur, E. A. G. and Crummer, K. G. (2013), Thawing permafrost increases old soil and autotrophic respiration in tundra: Partitioning ecosystem respiration using δ13C and ∆14C. Global Change Biology, 19: 649–661. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12058
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 OCT 2012 09:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!