Primary Research Article
The imprint of humans on landscape patterns and vegetation functioning in the dry subtropics
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 441–458, February 2013
How to Cite
Baldi, G., Verón, S. R. and Jobbágy, E. G. (2013), The imprint of humans on landscape patterns and vegetation functioning in the dry subtropics. Global Change Biology, 19: 441–458. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12060
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 OCT 2012 03:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2011
- International Research Development Center. Grant Number: 106601-001
- Inter-American Institute for Global Change Research. Grant Number: CRN II 2031
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: GEO-0452325
- ANPCyT. Grant Number: PRH 27 PICT 2008-00187
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!