Primary Research Article
Environmental context determines multi-trophic effects of consumer species loss
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 431–440, February 2013
How to Cite
O'Connor, N. E. and Donohue, I. (2013), Environmental context determines multi-trophic effects of consumer species loss. Global Change Biology, 19: 431–440. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12061
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 OCT 2012 03:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2012
- EPA Ireland STRIVE. Grant Numbers: 2007-FS360 B-8-M5, 2008-FS-W-7-S5
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!