Primary Research Article
Warming and drought reduce temperature sensitivity of nitrogen transformations
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 662–676, February 2013
How to Cite
Auyeung, D. S. N., Suseela, V. and Dukes, J. S. (2013), Warming and drought reduce temperature sensitivity of nitrogen transformations. Global Change Biology, 19: 662–676. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12063
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 OCT 2012 10:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DEB-0546670
- U.S. Department of Energy's Office of Science (BER). Grant Number: DEB-0546670
- Sigma Xi. Grant Number: DEB-0546670
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!