Primary Research Article
Does more mean less? The value of information for conservation planning under sea level rise
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 352–363, February 2013
How to Cite
Runting, R. K., Wilson, K. A. and Rhodes, J. R. (2013), Does more mean less? The value of information for conservation planning under sea level rise. Global Change Biology, 19: 352–363. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12064
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 OCT 2012 10:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2012
- Australian Research Council Centre of Excellence for Environmental Decisions
- South East Queensland Climate Adaptation Research Initiative
- National Climate Change Adaptation Research Facility
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!