Primary Research Article
Carbon preservation in humic lakes; a hierarchical regulatory pathway
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 775–784, March 2013
How to Cite
Fenner, N. and Freeman, C. (2013), Carbon preservation in humic lakes; a hierarchical regulatory pathway. Global Change Biology, 19: 775–784. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12066
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 OCT 2012 02:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2012
- Natural Environment Research Council, Royal Society, Leverhulme Trust. Grant Number: EU-FP7-ERA-ENVHEALTH
- Bioscience Environment and Agricultural Alliance
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!