Primary Research Article
Forest response to increasing typhoon activity on the Korean peninsula: evidence from oak tree-rings
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 498–504, February 2013
How to Cite
Altman, J., Doležal, J., Černý, T. and Song, J.-S. (2013), Forest response to increasing typhoon activity on the Korean peninsula: evidence from oak tree-rings. Global Change Biology, 19: 498–504. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12067
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 OCT 2012 10:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
- Academy of Sciences. Grant Numbers: 206/05/0119, P504/12/1952
- Grant Agency of the Czech Republic
- International Research Cooperation Program. Grant Number: F01-2009-000-10022-0
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: 138/2010/P
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!