Primary Research Article
Above- and belowground linkages in Sphagnum peatland: climate warming affects plant-microbial interactions
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 811–823, March 2013
How to Cite
Jassey, V. E., Chiapusio, G., Binet, P., Buttler, A., Laggoun-Défarge, F., Delarue, F., Bernard, N., Mitchell, E. A., Toussaint, M.-L., Francez, A.-J. and Gilbert, D. (2013), Above- and belowground linkages in Sphagnum peatland: climate warming affects plant-microbial interactions. Global Change Biology, 19: 811–823. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12075
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 NOV 2012 09:22PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2012
- French National Agency for Research
- Franche-Comté Region
- University of Neuchâtel
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!