Primary Research Article
Ecosystem size structure response to 21st century climate projection: large fish abundance decreases in the central North Pacific and increases in the California Current
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 724–733, March 2013
How to Cite
Woodworth-Jefcoats, P. A., Polovina, J. J., Dunne, J. P. and Blanchard, J. L. (2013), Ecosystem size structure response to 21st century climate projection: large fish abundance decreases in the central North Pacific and increases in the California Current. Global Change Biology, 19: 724–733. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12076
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 NOV 2012 10:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!