Primary Research Article
Changes in satellite-derived spring vegetation green-up date and its linkage to climate in China from 1982 to 2010: a multimethod analysis
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 881–891, March 2013
How to Cite
Cong, N., Wang, T., Nan, H., Ma, Y., Wang, X., Myneni, R. B. and Piao, S. (2013), Changes in satellite-derived spring vegetation green-up date and its linkage to climate in China from 1982 to 2010: a multimethod analysis. Global Change Biology, 19: 881–891. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12077
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 NOV 2012 09:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 41125004, 30970511
- Chinese Ministry of Environmental Protection. Grant Number: 201209031
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!