Primary Research Article
Invasive grasses, climate change, and exposure to storm-wave overtopping in coastal dune ecosystems
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 824–832, March 2013
How to Cite
Seabloom, E. W., Ruggiero, P., Hacker, S. D., Mull, J. and Zarnetske, P. (2013), Invasive grasses, climate change, and exposure to storm-wave overtopping in coastal dune ecosystems. Global Change Biology, 19: 824–832. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12078
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 NOV 2012 07:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2012
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Grant Number: 83383601-0
- Oregon Sea Grant. Grant Numbers: NA060AR4170010, NA10OAR4170010
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0333257
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!