Primary Research Article
Spatial patterns and climate drivers of carbon fluxes in terrestrial ecosystems of China
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 798–810, March 2013
How to Cite
Yu, G.-R., Zhu, X.-J., Fu, Y.-L., He, H.-L., Wang, Q.-F., Wen, X.-F., Li, X.-R., Zhang, L.-M., Zhang, L., Su, W., Li, S.-G., Sun, X.-M., Zhang, Y.-P., Zhang, J.-H., Yan, J.-H., Wang, H.-M., Zhou, G.-S., Jia, B.-R., Xiang, W.-H., Li, Y.-N., Zhao, L., Wang, Y.-F., Shi, P.-L., Chen, S.-P., Xin, X.-P., Zhao, F.-H., Wang, Y.-Y. and Tong, C.-L. (2013), Spatial patterns and climate drivers of carbon fluxes in terrestrial ecosystems of China. Global Change Biology, 19: 798–810. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12079
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 NOV 2012 07:30AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2012
- National Key Research and Development Program. Grant Number: 2010CB833504
- CAS Strategic Priority Research Program. Grant Number: XDA05050602
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31290220, 30900198
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!