Primary Research Article
The carbon count of 2000 years of rice cultivation
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 1107–1113, April 2013
How to Cite
Kalbitz, K., Kaiser, K., Fiedler, S., Kölbl, A., Amelung, W., Bräuer, T., Cao, Z., Don, A., Grootes, P., Jahn, R., Schwark, L., Vogelsang, V., Wissing, L. and Kögel-Knabner, I. (2013), The carbon count of 2000 years of rice cultivation. Global Change Biology, 19: 1107–1113. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12080
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 NOV 2012 06:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2012
- German Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!