Primary Research Article
Consistent shifts in spring vegetation green-up date across temperate biomes in China, 1982–2006
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 870–880, March 2013
How to Cite
Wu, X. and Liu, H. (2013), Consistent shifts in spring vegetation green-up date across temperate biomes in China, 1982–2006. Global Change Biology, 19: 870–880. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12086
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 NOV 2012 07:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2012
- Major State Basic Research Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB950604
- Foundation for Innovative Research Groups of the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31021001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!