Primary Research Article
Land use causes genetic differentiation of life-history traits in Bromus hordeaceus
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 892–899, March 2013
How to Cite
Völler, E., Auge, H., Bossdorf, O. and Prati, D. (2013), Land use causes genetic differentiation of life-history traits in Bromus hordeaceus. Global Change Biology, 19: 892–899. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12087
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 NOV 2012 10:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2012
- DFG Priority Program 1374 “Infrastructure-Biodiversity-Exploratories”. Grant Number: AU 16/3-1
- Helmholtz Interdisciplinary Graduate School for Environmental Research (HIGRADE)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!