Environmental changes impacting Echinococcus transmission: research to support predictive surveillance and control
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 677–688, March 2013
How to Cite
Atkinson, J.-A. M., Gray, D. J., Clements, A. C.A., Barnes, T. S., McManus, D. P. and Yang, Y. R. (2013), Environmental changes impacting Echinococcus transmission: research to support predictive surveillance and control. Global Change Biology, 19: 677–688. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12088
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 NOV 2012 10:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
- National Health and Medical Research Council. Grant Number: APP1009539
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30 960 339
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!