Primary Research Article
Photosynthetic acclimation and resource use by the C3 and C4 subspecies of Alloteropsis semialata in low CO2 atmospheres
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 900–910, March 2013
How to Cite
Ripley, B. S., Cunniff, J. and Osborne, C. P. (2013), Photosynthetic acclimation and resource use by the C3 and C4 subspecies of Alloteropsis semialata in low CO2 atmospheres. Global Change Biology, 19: 900–910. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12091
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 NOV 2012 12:35PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2012
- The Royal Society
- British Ecological Society
- University of Sheffield
- Department of Animal and Plant Sciences
- South African National Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!