Primary Research Article
National forest cover change in Congo Basin: deforestation, reforestation, degradation and regeneration for the years 1990, 2000 and 2005
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 1173–1187, April 2013
How to Cite
Ernst, C., Mayaux, P., Verhegghen, A., Bodart, C., Christophe, M. and Defourny, P. (2013), National forest cover change in Congo Basin: deforestation, reforestation, degradation and regeneration for the years 1990, 2000 and 2005. Global Change Biology, 19: 1173–1187. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12092
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 NOV 2012 09:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
- European Commission
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!