XIAOCHAO CHEN and FANJUN CHEN contributed equally to this work.
Primary Research Article
Modern maize hybrids in Northeast China exhibit increased yield potential and resource use efficiency despite adverse climate change
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 923–936, March 2013
How to Cite
Chen, X., Chen, F., Chen, Y., Gao, Q., Yang, X., Yuan, L., Zhang, F. and Mi, G. (2013), Modern maize hybrids in Northeast China exhibit increased yield potential and resource use efficiency despite adverse climate change. Global Change Biology, 19: 923–936. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12093
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 NOV 2012 12:37PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2012
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Numbers: 2009CB11860, 2011CB100305
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31272233, 31121062
- Special Fund for the Agricultural Profession. Grant Number: 201103003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!