Primary Research Article
Effects of simulated heat waves on an experimental plant–herbivore–predator food chain
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 833–842, March 2013
How to Cite
Sentis, A., Hemptinne, J.-L. and Brodeur, J. (2013), Effects of simulated heat waves on an experimental plant–herbivore–predator food chain. Global Change Biology, 19: 833–842. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12094
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 NOV 2012 12:37PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Canada Research Chair in Biological Control
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!