Primary Research Article
Anthropogenic noise decreases urban songbird diversity and may contribute to homogenization
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 1075–1084, April 2013
How to Cite
Proppe, D. S., Sturdy, C. B. and St. Clair, C. C. (2013), Anthropogenic noise decreases urban songbird diversity and may contribute to homogenization. Global Change Biology, 19: 1075–1084. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12098
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 NOV 2012 06:39PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2012
- University of Alberta
- Alberta Ingenuity Fund
- New Faculty Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!