Primary Research Article
Interacting effects of ocean acidification and warming on growth and DMS-production in the haptophyte coccolithophore Emiliania huxleyi
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 1007–1016, April 2013
How to Cite
Arnold, H. E., Kerrison, P. and Steinke, M. (2013), Interacting effects of ocean acidification and warming on growth and DMS-production in the haptophyte coccolithophore Emiliania huxleyi. Global Change Biology, 19: 1007–1016. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12105
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 NOV 2012 09:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!